Gardner's Insect Monitor Cards are designed to capture all types of insects that harbor in and around plants. Fungus gnats, white flies, aphids, thrips, and leafminers are just a few of the species attracted to our traps. In order to maximize catch rates of the different species of insects we utilize two insect attracting colors on each trap: Brilliant Blue and Yellow.
Traps are packaged as 10 double-sided cards per pack. Non-Toxic No Mess Easy to Use 1" Monitor Grid for Easy Insect Identification We have perforated the traps to increase the use options: Use as a 4" x 8" trap. Fold into triangle-shaped delta. Tear apart at perforations for use in smaller areas or close to base of plants.
How to use:
- Fold or tear trap into the desired format.
- Peel protective cover from one or both sides of the trap.
- Place or hang traps close to plants.
- When used in large areas, traps should be placed 10-15 feet apart.
- For both indoor and outdoor use.
- Monitor traps on a regular basis - replace as needed.